Laptop Use Policy
- Laptops are available to be used in the library.
- Laptops and power cords are barcoded and will be checked out and discharged from a customer’s account.
- Laptops are available for checkout to customers 14 years of age and older.
- Customers under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian co-sign the laptop user agreement.
- The laptop may never be left unattended.
- The laptop may be used for one hour per day, longer if no one else is waiting.
- Data may not be saved to the laptop’s hard drive.
- A valid driver’s license or student ID is required to checkout a laptop.
- Laptop users will comply with the Computer Use policy and the Internet Safety policy
- Customers are responsible for any loss or damage to the laptop incurred during use.
Approved by the Board of Library Trustees on September 9, 2014