Return to Calvert Website
Mousercise has been adapted from the Central Kansas Library System's Mouse Training
Welcome to Mousercise
Count up to 30 by clicking on the underlined numbers.
- Rest heel of your hand on the mouse pad in front of the mouse.
- Hold the mouse between your thumb and ring and little fingers.
- Use your thumb and fingers to move the mouse.
Moving the mouse
moves an arrow on the computer screen.
- Place the tip of the arrow on the underlined "2" below.
- When the arrow becomes a pointing finger,
hold the mouse
- Lightly click the mouse button with your index finger.
- If your mouse has more than one button, click the left mouse
button. The button on the right hand side is used to bring up a menu of options that are available. If you accidently bring up this menu box, you can delete it
by moving to a blank area on the screen and left clicking or by hitting the
- If the next page doesn't appear after you click, you aren't
holding the mouse still when clicking.
Clicking lightly is
The lighter you click the better clicking